Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Recording This Week

Primary Kids
Wiener Roast on Rooftop
The Pena Family

Churazco

Thanks once again for the awesome letters.  It really is nice to get those letters from you guys.  Let's see.  Another week.  Well, really not a lot happened.  I told you guys a lot in the sound recording that I sent you.  I hope it works ( We are working on getting the sound recording posted on www.lloydlings.net).  We had an amazing churazco.  With about 10 people we had 10 pounds of meat, beans, 160 tortillas, guacamole, tomatoes, grilled onions! Definitely the best meal I have had since I've been here.  It was delicious. 

I really don't have much to write about.  There is a family here, the Higuerros family that is kinda our parent family.  They really like to feed us and I think they're my favorite members. 

We had interviews with the president this week and got to talk a little more with them.  They're super excited and came ready to serve.  After the interviews our district got to go on divisions with the Assistants and the Zone Leaders with the President.  It was pretty awesome going out with Elder Davis and seeing what a great teacher and missionary he is. We did get in to teach a family while on divisions with him called the Rodriguez family.  They're a family with 2 little girls that we've only gotten to teach once.  We'll see how things go with them.  We're just gonna keep trying to pass by and get in to teach.

Well, I love you all.  The time seems to have gone away from me.  I'm going to try to put some pictures on here really fast.  It's kinda a shame I can't get on Lloydlings to check for pictures.  If you get the time, feel free to send me some.  I love you.  Have a great week.  Talk to you next Monday.

Love,
Elder Lloyd


No comments:

Post a Comment