Saturday, March 9, 2013

Transfers!!

Well, this week was great. We had transfers and everything went smoothly. We had about 100 missionaries this time that had some type of change and a total of 40 news. Así que, it was crazy. Everybody seemed very happy with their transfers though and we had 0 glitches in the plans. It was great! I did miss a lot of sleep though. I can't tell you how many nights I have had in the past 6 months where I have gone to bed at midnight and woken up at 4 am. But, everything's good. This week we have ZL concilio and then we are headed off to Peten to do divisions for a week. Chilero. It's going to be extremely fun but also extremely hot. This is the hottest time of year in the hottest part of Central America. It's been up around 105 every day this past week. Woohoo. I love it there though. I got 2 new companions, Elder Mansfield from South Jordan Utah and Elder Escobar from Quetzaltenango Guatemala. They are both amazing missionaries and I am super excited to be with them. I know that we are going to be able to do a lot together in this change. I have to teach them absolutely everything about running a mission in 6 weeks so that they can take over when I leave. Should be fun though. I gotta sacar the jugo. I'm so excited though. The mission is changing and it is so awesome to be a part of it. Well, I'm sorry this letter is going to be a short one, mom and dad started talking about hotels and travel plans and I got all distracted. I love you guys. Have a good week. Love, Elder Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment